Lathe and mill $3300.00

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Grassie, ON

Will sell as a pair or separate asking $2000 for the darbert mill and $1300 for lathe or pair for $3000 perfect size for home.

s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Hacker

Super User
Grassie, ON

Will sell as a pair or separate asking $2000 for the darbert mill and $1300 for lathe or pair for $3000 perfect size for home.

s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg
That is an interesting looking lathe. Wonder what the two handles are on the lower part of the base do?

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
That is an interesting looking lathe. Wonder what the two handles are on the lower part of the base do?

The blue motor is behind those levers. The handles are mounted onto a concentric shaft that points generally in the direction of that motor.

I'd bet they move some shifter forks in a gear box that is attached to the output shaft of the motor. Probably speed control and maybe direction too. Or how about metric/imperial..... LOL!

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
That's a good deal for both. Really wish I had space for that lathe. It's missing some tooling that one would hope you'd get ($$ to ad when it's not included in the deal) but otherwise it still a pretty good deal for a lathe that size.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
@Susquatch : the one flushes the blue urinal hanging there and the other starts up that attached weed whacker.

OMG Brent! We think SOOOO much alike! I just didn't have the guts to say it! Extra funny hearing it from someone else!

Ps - I was going to call the weed whacker a beard trimmer for guys like me and the chicken.

Brent H

Ultra Member
John- that “beard trimmer” could be deadly if you were still using the urinal and flushed with The wrong lever!! Have to be careful!

That is a big lathe for a home machine - 48” centres?