• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

King 4x6 Vertical/horizontal band saw FOR SALE

Jimbojones

Re-arranging the garage and have my King 4x6 Horizontal/Vertical Band Saw.

Replaced guide bearings recently and has new bi-metal blade installed (think I also have another blade kicking around).

Great for making quick/rough cuts of materials and also have the work plate that can be mounted so that you can rest material when you swing the saw in to the upright/vertical position.

New these are $300+ bucks; was going to toss on Kijiji but thought someone here might want to grab it first.
$150 seems like a fair price; if interested, send me a PM before this weekend as I'll have to post it online after then.

Jimbojones

Motor is actually 3/4 HP; I had estimated power output to be nominally 2/3 HP via motor faceplate specs due to the fact that the HP rating on the plate was unreadable but I did find another bandsaw with same model #/faceplate specs and indeed, 3/4 was the actual, original rating.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
I would be all over this @Jimbojones if I didn't have a bandsaw getting "hand-me-downed" in a couple of months!

Great deal though, I'm sure it'll sell fine.

JW