• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

KBIC-240 230VAC Input 180VDC Output speed control.

Upnorth

KBIC-240 DC SCR type speed control for sale. I can provide a photo if needed but it's a standard part. I removed this when I decided to go with PWM type spindle controllers. $75 includes shipping to anywhere in Canada. If you are going to use a spindle control like this with a Centroid Acorn you will need to purchase a signal isolator also. This units input signal is not electrically isolated. I think this controller is suitable for treadmill type motors but you will have to research the motor that you have. You will have to supply a current setting resistor if the one currently installed does not match your motor.

230 VAC input 180 VDC output