KBC shipping

MMC was always 'ok' in my books, highly coveted in fact. But apparently you need the secret door knock to actually get in. I should probably give it a try, been on my to-do list.
MMC now only ships to business customers in Canada for that you need a GST number (yes they ask setting you up), if you have one you are golden, after that its easy.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
MMC now only ships to business customers in Canada for that you need a GST number (yes they ask setting you up), if you have one you are golden, after that its easy.
Since when did they start asking about GST number?
I have a registered business name here in BC and have ordered many times from MMC without any questions asked.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Was going to ask the same. Thought we beat this to death. No GST number. No CRA BN. Now don't go phoning them & several of our lucky lottery winners get their account pulled LOL. Just curious if you have recent dealings & now they are asking. (BTW this actually was an issue back when I had account years ago. They had to fill in a box on customs form. The world grinds to a halt if a box goes unfulfilled)