• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

K.O. Lee 6"X12" manual surface grinder for $1400 or obo.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member

@Chicken lights isnt the only one with a line between friends and tarps.

There is also a limit between friends and the size of the ask. It's one thing to ask a friend to grab a fixture or a chuck or even a rotary table and drag it somewhere for me, but a full size piece of machinery like that is a whole nuther level of ask. Especially since I couldn't even be there to do the lions share of the work on that end!

Much as I'd love a surface grinder, and especially a smaller manual one like that, it's just not in the cards.

I think it's perfect for a Prairie member who needs it.

deleted_user

Super User
Yup, I want one just like it.
Me too... and my brother. We will bid on this... and a couple other items. I really think that optical comparator is cute AF

img.axd

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Any idea what the Paragon HT oven went for? I know they make a lot of different models but I was just curious. You don't see them come up very often.