• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Just Joined

Hey Ron,
Welcome to this group.
I apprenticed at . . . Ex-Cell-O Special Tools Division
You can try Roy (below) he has a shop called ‘Preston Rebuilt Machinery’ in Cambridge.
He used to repair a lot of the 602s in the area, but, recently has focused more on FIRST mills.
He may still have some inventory of XLO parts.

Roy Weidinger - Preston Rebuilt Machinery
385 Dundas Street, Unit 6D
Cambridge, Ontario
(519) 621-4258

Hi Gary thanks. I have tried several times calling the # of Preston Rebuilt machinery as LenVW suggested. I have only gotten answering machine so far? I am going to drive out there one day soon to see if I can find Roy & if he has info or parts left over. Hopefully even if he has info or other contacts that would help I will keep digging until I can fix it properly . Thanks to everyone !

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
Hi Gary thanks. I have tried several times calling the # of Preston Rebuilt machinery as LenVW suggested. I have only gotten answering machine so far? I am going to drive out there one day soon to see if I can find Roy & if he has info or parts left over. Hopefully even if he has info or other contacts that would help I will keep digging until I can fix it properly . Thanks to everyone !
Ron,
The number I gave you is his office number (519-621-4258).

You can try his Mobile Number 519-240-4676 .
Roy is very busy and his office receptionist sometimes misses messages.

Hi Len, OK great, I will call him tomorrow & hopefully get a hold of him. I will let you know how that turns out. Thanks very much, appreciate the help.

Hi Len, I tried that Cell # & it's not in service, I left another message but as you say maybe they are lost in space LOL. I will drive out there one day soon to see if I can get a hold of Roy & see what he says. Failing that I really want to figure out how to get this done, knowing the history of the machine ( I am the second owner) & having all the original documentation I would like to keep it in the best condition possible. So this is my mission to look after it . Thanks again....Ron

LenVW

Premium Member
I am in Cambridge tomorrow.
I will take a look around at his shop, maybe he has a NEW phone #.

I gave you the address, but, Roy’s shop is not easy to find.
There are several businesses in that ’old’ sectioned factory.

LenVW

Premium Member
Ron,
Preston Rebuilt Machinery is still in Cambridge.
I met his wife (Linda) in the repair shop.

Roy is busy finishing a project in Guelph this week.

Linda has received your phone messages, but, has to discuss it with Roy to see if they have the gear you are looking for.
They will contact you later next week about your needs.

Hi Len, that's fantastic buddy, I can't thank you enough! I look forward to talking to them & hopefully find a solution for the gear. I appreciate that very much . I will keep you posted on it.