Just Had a (Far Too) Long Talk with My Neighbour....

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Well I am much better at Xbox since I got mine and if I ever get lost I can be returned to my owners like the cat:p:p
Be nice if you could log on to computers with your mind maybe a future upgrade??

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Sooo....what is the story? Is he insinuating that a COVID vaccine is really a microchip? Or is he saying that we are not worthy of a value of a chip? Should we ever enter that sci fi world we actually get microchipped. I get my dogs microchipped and obviously feel it is worth it.....o_O

As long as my wife can't track me....

And why would I give a fart enough to want to change his mind.....?

Is he just a wingnut? Sorry, that sounds like a real question...

@CalgaryPT I think I might have been tempted to talk to him too....but then seriously regretted that decision later......;)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
My point was my neighbour is nuts. He believes everything is a conspiracy, together with the rumour that Bill Gates has planted microchips in the vaccine(s) to control us all.

I wouldn't waste a microchip on my neighbour either, which is the point of the meme. Some people aren't worth having an intelligent conversation with, and certainly aren't worth microchipping. There's nothing intelligent in their head worth controlling.

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
My point was my neighbour is nuts. He believes everything is a conspiracy, together with the rumour that Bill Gates has planted microchips in the vaccine(s) to control us all.

I wouldn't waste a microchip on my neighbour either, which is the point of the meme. Some people aren't worth having an intelligent conversation with, and certainly aren't worth microchipping. There's nothing intelligent in their head worth controlling.
I was taught at a young age that when you have the chance for an intelligent conversation, take the opportunity. Not so much that people are stupid as much as there’s only so many “how’s the crops looking” or “heard it might rain tomorrow” conversations you can have

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
My best friend of 40 years fell for all this conspiracy crap about 3 years ago. You name it, Bill and Hillary are pedophile satanists, Trudeau is a muslim communist trying to institute Sharia law, Christia Freeland is controlled by George Soros, the Deep State is controlled by Charles Schwab, Bill Gates and George Soros, Gates and the microchip vaccine, Biden stole the election, Alex Jones deciphered the Georgia guidestones, Sandy Hook was all child actors, Twin towers was a false flag job, covid is just the flu. Everything except Flat Earth. The latest is that the airlines are going to NOT allow vaccinated passengers because of the liability regarding increased risk of blood clots. The beauty of that one is the airline they give as an example is Pan AM. They went bankrupt 30 years ago, lol.
It's nice to think that these people are just a bunch of loons but my buddy was a pretty regular guy for most of his life. Lately though.....
When I called him to tell him my mother died in December from covid in a care home in Regina along with 42 of her friends he said it was just a bad flu thinning out the old folks.
We don't talk much these days:(

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Ouch....yep...the world has it share of those I affectionately sum up as "nutbars". Unfortunately, they think they are the nut free versions and we all are the blind, gullible ones....

Makes some days interesting.

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
My best friend of 40 years fell for all this conspiracy crap about 3 years ago. You name it, Bill and Hillary are pedophile satanists, Trudeau is a muslim communist trying to institute Sharia law, Christia Freeland is controlled by George Soros, the Deep State is controlled by Charles Schwab, Bill Gates and George Soros, Gates and the microchip vaccine, Biden stole the election, Alex Jones deciphered the Georgia guidestones, Sandy Hook was all child actors, Twin towers was a false flag job, covid is just the flu. Everything except Flat Earth. The latest is that the airlines are going to NOT allow vaccinated passengers because of the liability regarding increased risk of blood clots. The beauty of that one is the airline they give as an example is Pan AM. They went bankrupt 30 years ago, lol.
It's nice to think that these people are just a bunch of loons but my buddy was a pretty regular guy for most of his life. Lately though.....
When I called him to tell him my mother died in December from covid in a care home in Regina along with 42 of her friends he said it was just a bad flu thinning out the old folks.
We don't talk much these days:(
Epstein on suicide watch is kinda suspicious

But I agree there’s a lot to question.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Completely unrelated.... or maaaaybe not.... LOL. I learned something at ~2:57 about the scale of current nanotransistors. They just HAD to put that visual relative sizing que in there huh.

Attachments

• EDT-2021-06-15 001.jpg
    EDT-2021-06-15 001.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
M... together with the rumour that Bill Gates has planted microchips in the vaccine(s) to control us all...
I'm more concerned that I got jabbed with Vista instead of Win-7. Oh No!
Random question, any of you guys having eye issues certain time of day - kinda like a dark blue haze with maybe white horizontal streaks?
1623805707104.png

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Completely unrelated.... or maaaaybe not.... LOL. I learned something at ~2:57 about the scale of current nanotransistors. They just HAD to put that visual relative sizing que in there huh.

Well, they have been injecting identity chips into dogs for years.....
Makes sense though. I'm really more concerned about tracking down my dog than finding most people

Brent H

Ultra Member
The problem is, folks and families that need to “carry on” are not the “computer elite” not the rich, famous or anyone really notable, it’s the folks on forums like this that “DO” - people that solve the issues and “LIVE”. @CalgaryPT that is sad you have a nut bar for a neighbour. Hopefully he stocks lots of canned goods for you after the apocalypse- HAHAHAHAHAHA

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Ya, I have a neighbor that's digging his heels in about getting vaccinated, why I don't know. Maybe I should tell him about the 1M lottery:rolleyes:

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I was taught at a young age that when you have the chance for an intelligent conversation, take the opportunity. Not so much that people are stupid as much as there’s only so many “how’s the crops looking” or “heard it might rain tomorrow” conversations you can have
Very true. Having said this my family physician has told me for years that 75% of people are stupid. I thought about this for many years, then told him recently that I felt he was wrong.

It's closer to 90%.