ISO A Few Things

molyknow

Alex
Premium Member
Hey all I’m looking for a couple things and figured I’d post here before buying a lot of things new. Some are higher priority than others but just putting this out there.

1. rotary table - minimum 6in diameter up to maybe a 10 in -medium priority

2. Box/finger brake - 24 in bench mounted preferably but show me what you got. Ideally able to 18gauge steel but yeah show me what you got. - higher priority

3. Collect block set - hex and square that take a 5C collet - if you have one you’re looking to get rid of or have purchased a reasonably priced one online of decent quality let me know.

4. Surface grinder - ok this one is very low on the priority list, more of an in intrigued to try one if a good deal that fits my space comes up. 220v 3 phase is fine ideally a pretty small unit looking for a 6x12 at most.

5. tool and cutter grinder - I have been looking at one for a while, if a member has one that they don’t use let me know and let’s work out a deal!

I’ll comment more if I think of other things, I don’t need any of these things now now now but am interested to see what people have. Let me know!

Best,

alex