• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

ISO A Few Things

molyknow

Alex
Premium Member
Hey all I’m looking for a couple things and figured I’d post here before buying a lot of things new. Some are higher priority than others but just putting this out there.

1. rotary table - minimum 6in diameter up to maybe a 10 in -medium priority

2. Box/finger brake - 24 in bench mounted preferably but show me what you got. Ideally able to 18gauge steel but yeah show me what you got. - higher priority

3. Collect block set - hex and square that take a 5C collet - if you have one you’re looking to get rid of or have purchased a reasonably priced one online of decent quality let me know.

4. Surface grinder - ok this one is very low on the priority list, more of an in intrigued to try one if a good deal that fits my space comes up. 220v 3 phase is fine ideally a pretty small unit looking for a 6x12 at most.

5. tool and cutter grinder - I have been looking at one for a while, if a member has one that they don’t use let me know and let’s work out a deal!

I’ll comment more if I think of other things, I don’t need any of these things now now now but am interested to see what people have. Let me know!

Best,

alex