001d36bd70224c4d3cffed4d0a513d04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Oops $120 obo
I’ll see if I can find kv

That looks like the exact same model I have from a recent purchase. But I cannot find a manual anywhere. I've even reached out to China. Any chance I could bribe you to make a copy for me?

Absolutely
Please post what you paid as I’m thinking I paid $150 but not sure. No sense trying to sell mine for more that they are going for.
Send me a pm and I’ll scan it and email ya

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
That looks like the exact same model I have from a recent purchase. But I cannot find a manual anywhere. I've even reached out to China. Any chance I could bribe you to make a copy for me?
I just so happened to have my inverter manual on pdf. I believe it is the same as the one listed here for sale.

Attachments

• VFD Inverter Instructions.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Absolutely
Please post what you paid as I’m thinking I paid $150 but not sure. No sense trying to sell mine for more that they are going for.
Send me a pm and I’ll scan it and email ya

If the manual that @DPittman has is correct, then no need to do it but VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.!!!

I got mine inside the surface grinder I just bought so it didn't have a separate price. But I don't like the idea of not knowing how to change it. Hence the need for a manual.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I just so happened to have my inverter manual on pdf. I believe it is the same as the one listed here for sale.

It looks correct. I'll try a few codes tomorrow and find out for sure.

THANK YOU!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thank you very very much! It is the correct manual for my unit.
Your welcome. It's not much of a manual in my opinion but I'm sure it's better than no manual. At least you will know all the codes. And now I will be able to ask you questions about it for things I never understood!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Your welcome. It's not much of a manual in my opinion but I'm sure it's better than no manual. At least you will know all the codes. And now I will be able to ask you questions about it for things I never understood!

Ya, the manual is horrible all right ...... But it is the right manual and as you say, it lists the codes.

All I can say is that I'm sure glad I also have a TECO. I can at least compare them a bit to figure things out.

My laugh emoji is about you calling me for info now. Good luck with that! Two old blind guys trying to help each other make sense of something written on another planet.....

Edit - that sounds kind of ungrateful. That's not my intent. I am VERY grateful and appreciate your help VERY much. I can't imagine using that thing without your help.

Last edited: