• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Instrument cluster

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
I like it. Nice job.

How does it attached?
What's the bike?
Not sure on attachment yet. But extension on the bottom edge will probably bolt to a frame that supports the headlight, signal lights and possibly a bikini fairing. Frame will attach to upper and lower triple clamps. At least that's the plan till I change my mind. Bike is a 1972 Kawasaki H1 500. Triple 2 smoke.

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
Hmmm...didn't a member here sell an H1 a while ago? Was trying to find the thread but can't. Same bike?

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
I had the opportunity to take an H3 for a spin many years ago. NOT a bike for the inexperienced or the faint of heart!!

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
Are you going toward cafe?
I really like the Cafe style, but probably not. My back doesn't appreciate low bars. It will be a mongrel with elements of Cafe, Tracker, Bobber and whatever inspiration comes to mind. Solo seat for sure.