Photo of "situation" as requested. This is where it's going, +/- a few inches. Getting it into place required a few hours of that little plastic puzzle with 15 of 16 squares that you slide around to complete the picture i.e. just enough swap space to get the job done, but not for it to be easy. At the moment (meaning: later today) I'll be chopping off that first ~foot of the pallet so I can get the jack outa there without (I hope) having to further shuffle that obstruction you see to the left of the pallet jack. Then I'll probably look into whether I can get leveling feet suitable for the job, and if so, how practical it might be to insert them from below. So there's still some stuff to sort out.
View attachment 87791
This is really not a big challenge.
Turn the mill and pallet so its easy to get of there.
Remove the pallet as suggested earlier. Tap the holes if they are not tapped.
Get the long bolts and borrow/buy the big angle iron.
When you get it onto the floor, raise it a half inch or so such that a pinch bar and blocks will easily turn it and shuffle it into position.
It's heavy, but it isn't as heavy as your imagination fears. It isn't hard at all to walk it into position with a pinch bar and some blocks.