• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

In need of assistance - calgary SE

Dennis P

Good day,
Bit of a long shot but figured Id ask. Looking to buy some collets from an older gentleman in Calgary on the SE side. But being out in Saskatoon turned out to be a problem. Was hoping he would drop em in the mail but he mentioned he has had issues and didnt feel comfortable so I didnt push him on it.
Looking to see if anyone from that area has the time to help out?? If so shoot me a PM.
Dennis

Good day,
Bit of a long shot but figured Id ask. Looking to buy some collets from an older gentleman in Calgary on the SE side. But being out in Saskatoon turned out to be a problem. Was hoping he would drop em in the mail but he mentioned he has had issues and didnt feel comfortable so I didnt push him on it.
Looking to see if anyone from that area has the time to help out?? If so shoot me a PM.
Dennis
Thats my 'hood generally speaking. If Tom O cant help you out I likely can!

Dennis P

Well thanks for the replies and offers to lend a hand. Looks like they ended up getting sold before I could get something figured out. Oh well there will be more hahah.
Thanks again for offering and hope you all have a good day.
Dennis