• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

I know a guy who is selling some stuff and sharpens end mills....

Brent H

Ultra Member
Hey folks,

I was out to a kijiji guys place I had bought some items from before - he is a busy shy kinda of guy but from time to time he relocates big and small machines like lathes, shapers, mills etc and usually comes away with some spoils.
He has a 4 jaw chuck for sale - I believe 8 TPI x 1-1/2” 6” I think - might be 5. He also sharpens end mills for $10-20 depending on what they need done. I dropped off 6 to get done 3/4 to 1” so will see. I bought a 8 x 16” magnetic table for $150 and picked up 4 x #2 morse taper drill bits I was missing in my set for $20. He has a load of 0-1” micrometers with the dial scale fitted for $40 each.
He is in the Honeywood area of Ontario - but if any one is looking for something I can drop him a line and see what can be had/shipped etc.

GrayTech

I would be interested to know what else he has. I could use a few mt2 drills in smaller sizes. On the lookout for a boring head and a few other things.