I Got Lucky

a smile

Lifelong hobby - cold iron
Premium Member
Not very likely. The police in Canada seem to be more concerned about giving out traffic tickets and dealing with violent crimes.

Not likely.

I am very comfortable dealing with my colleagues on the forum. Is that what you meant?
I mean: 3. If in strict accordance with the trading rules similar to the KJJ platform, do not carry out other rules of trading, there should be no possibility of being cheated?
Because my country is full of scammers and unscrupulous people, I will insist on trading according to the rules of the trading platform, so it is difficult to be cheated.
Canada is a relatively sound law society, I don't think there will be frequent cheating behavior!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Canada is a relatively sound law society, I don't think there will be frequent cheating behavior!

It's not always easy to figure out what you are asking Smile.

In my opinion, cheating isn't that popular in Canada compared to many other countries. But I don't think it has anything to do with police enforcement. I believe it's mostly a cultural thing. Most Canadians are fundamentally good people and bad behaviour is both discouraged and disliked. Nothing is ever black and white though. Such things are more likely to be many shades of grey. And there are definitely a few bad actors around. Thankfully, they are not the majority. But that is just an opinion.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I got this today as a message

Oh, I'm not saying there is no crime nor that we don't have a problem. I just think it isn't as bad as other places.

FWIW, I also think a lot of that kind of crap comes from off-shore (africa, India, Korea, Russia, etc)

I tried to find out who registered that domain, but it is all cloaked.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Only time I’ve ever been scammed it was a legit business selling me a broken hole punch, and neither the business or Kijiji did anything about it. Pissed me off, but not enough to do anything strenous about it. And the vendor currently has 410 listings on Kijiji, so my complaints fell on deaf ears.