• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Tool I didn't realize everything was a Fluke

Tool

SomeGuy

Hobbyist
Was talking about multimeters on another board and went to snap a pic of my gear...didn't quite clue in how much of it was Fluke until now (I have a few other bits not pictured) but ya, I guess I'm kinda an addict? 287 Meter, 325 Clamp, 1AC II Tester, TLK281 leads, C195 Bag.

No video or anything, just a random fun pic :)

PXL_20220909_232239820_2.jpg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Was talking about multimeters on another board and went to snap a pic of my gear...didn't quite clue in how much of it was Fluke until now (I have a few other bits not pictured) but ya, I guess I'm kinda an addict? 287 Meter, 325 Clamp, 1AC II Tester, TLK281 leads, C195 Bag.

Having spent so much of my life working in sensor systems and controllers, I like Fluke stuff too. I've had the odd meter that was flaky, but most of them are rock solid reliable testers.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member

No video or anything, just a random fun pic :)

View attachment 26379
If something in my shop works, it is definitely a FLUKE.
And I ain't got no fluke branded tools.:p

Aarknoid

My daily driver is also a fluke 287, have yet to use the bit that talks to the computer, but its there.

It's nice when work shells out for the good stuff. (Im much too cheap otherwise)

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I have a Hioki 3208-10, it was free. Picked it up in a parking lot, figured i may as well pick it up and give it a home before somebody drove over it. Looked like a black glove laying in the snow. Don't do much with it but is handy checking the odd item.

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
they say if you get the right reading , it's a Fluke. Actually, it's good equipment. I bought a 98 automotive scope meter about 30 yrs ago and it has been flawless. I took an instruction course on it's use and the instructor would hold the scope out in front of him and drop it on a concrete floor just to demonstrate how rugged they were. cringe worthy.$4500 was a lot of money back then too.