HQ500 4-Jaw chuck?

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
“Thread can be cutted”

Prior to retirement, I had an idea of providing editing services for businesses run by new Canadians. $5 a page, or sign. I could have retired years earlier, just on business names in Vancouver.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Back in post #10 @whydontu sent a link that will get you there. As did @Susquatch I believe, but to find out what will fit yours, you will need to take your existing chuck off and do a little bit of measuring. Once you know what the specs are, you can shop around for the best price.
Hint, when you go to put the 3 jaw back on, lightly snug the bolts, then using a dial indicator, tap it in to run true with something you trust to be round mounted in the jaws....

Also, try the chuck at all three alignments with the backplate. One setup will be the best, mark the backplate and chuck so you can always get the chuck set up the same.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
“Thread can be cutted”

Prior to retirement, I had an idea of providing editing services for businesses run by new Canadians. $5 a page, or sign. I could have retired years earlier, just on business names in Vancouver.
You can start with this one had to chuckle at this one today, love the "product sellpoints" Why buy toolboxes when these store conveniently in your pocket or a bag. :D:D

1691722034246.png

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Lots of support from the members here. Thank you very much.

I have to build a stand for it yet.
So I might be awhile before I get to use it and actually order a 4 jaw for it

Best to buy a few things here and there as you can so you build on the need to make a stand and lessen the pain of binge buying afterward..... ;)