• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Home Machinist Mag Back Issues

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
At the risk of seeming rather self serving (some of my articles in there are mine) this is imo a good deal and something anyone into the hobby could benefit from. You just end up learning lots reading how-to-build articles....its like you take advantage of all their years of experience. Absolutely you need the practical, but without also reading a lot, imo, it would really hard to advance much in this craft.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
$90 Binbrook, ON

7bc4b62e-9da4-441c-b9aa-69d8ae04f172

Large collection of machinist magazines. Very good condition.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I bought about 2' worth of these a few years back. They are full of tips and tricks - even if you don't plan on doing the exact same projects.

I messaged him last Friday since he is almost in my own back yard! I haven't had a response from him either!!! I figure some one else beat me to it. Its probably just pending pick up.

You gotta come for a visit some time. I have been known to lend out armloads of books at a time, eh?
Might just have to take you up on that after the holidays, at least the visit part. Been losing my mind on a job up Blue hill for the past couple months, by end of the day I am almost completely peopled out......o_O

trevj

Ultra Member
Might just have to take you up on that after the holidays, at least the visit part. Been losing my mind on a job up Blue hill for the past couple months, by end of the day I am almost completely peopled out......o_O
Yeah. I understand that. Most days, even my dog gets a bit on my nerves...

But in all seriousness, I got a pretty good collection of books and magazines here that you may enjoy!