Home Machinist Mag Back Issues

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
At the risk of seeming rather self serving (some of my articles in there are mine) this is imo a good deal and something anyone into the hobby could benefit from. You just end up learning lots reading how-to-build articles....its like you take advantage of all their years of experience. Absolutely you need the practical, but without also reading a lot, imo, it would really hard to advance much in this craft.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
$90 Binbrook, ON

7bc4b62e-9da4-441c-b9aa-69d8ae04f172

Large collection of machinist magazines. Very good condition.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I bought about 2' worth of these a few years back. They are full of tips and tricks - even if you don't plan on doing the exact same projects.

I messaged him last Friday since he is almost in my own back yard! I haven't had a response from him either!!! I figure some one else beat me to it. Its probably just pending pick up.

You gotta come for a visit some time. I have been known to lend out armloads of books at a time, eh?
Might just have to take you up on that after the holidays, at least the visit part. Been losing my mind on a job up Blue hill for the past couple months, by end of the day I am almost completely peopled out......o_O

trevj

Ultra Member
Might just have to take you up on that after the holidays, at least the visit part. Been losing my mind on a job up Blue hill for the past couple months, by end of the day I am almost completely peopled out......o_O
Yeah. I understand that. Most days, even my dog gets a bit on my nerves...

But in all seriousness, I got a pretty good collection of books and magazines here that you may enjoy!