• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

HI! Everybody's Happy to in your group .

Peter P

I'am Peter P. at my age I steel Learning,that keeps me alive and in shape.

I am a hobby machinist,I have a South Bend 9a 1943 that I rebuilt as new,and a Vernon Sheldon honrizonta-vertical milling.

In the past I built 4 aircraft one seat to 4.It was a marvelous time.
Now I am in my small shop at the cottage near the lake shore,and rebuilt old snow machines.
I just finihed to rebuilt a Hus-Ski model 444, 1965, as new.Than I will rebuild a Diablo Rouge 500.

I need a lot of Tools,but I need more knowledge from you guys to be able to go further.

Hope you will forgave my English.I am from Coaticook QC.

Thanks to let me in!

Peter P.

John Conroy

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum Peter. Those vintage sleds will keep you busy. We would love to see pictures of your projects and your machines.

Cheers

John

Peter P

Welcome to the forum Peter. Those vintage sleds will keep you busy. We would love to see pictures of your projects and your machines.

Cheers

John
Very soon I will post pictures of the two vintage sleds,you will see the yellow bird and the red bird......
Thank's for welcoming! John.
Peter P
Built 4 aircraft! SCHWING! Yes show some pictures of your projects sometime.
Hi! PeterT,
I will soon post pictures of a J4E 1937 that I rebuilt in 1980,and apicture of a modified tailercraft on floats,and a 2+2 homebuit with a 6 cylinders Thekoslovak engin,and las a one seat 3/4 skale Cub
in 4130 pipes and wood with a 185 volks engine on qells and floats.
Hope you will enjoy!

Peter P

Hi! JWest! thanks for welcomming,I am very happy to sheare with you,and the group! I will learn from you guys.
Thanks JWest.

Peter P

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Given your experience I am looking forward to you teaching us some new tricks!

I am trying to get dad to restore some old sleds as well - maybe you can help me with that at the next coffee meeting!