• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello my name is Jeff

JeffG

Hello,

My name is Jeff and I live in Canmore.
I'm still pretty new to metal working as I've only been doing it for a few years now though I enjoy it a lot.
i currently work for a local fabrication shop doing mostly fabrication, repairs, and structural. I am quite familiar with MIG and stick, but I currently working on fine tuning my TIG.

Just bought the Everlast Power Pro 164 for my garage so I can do some home projects.

In my spare time I enjoy dirtbiking and camping in Waiparous and Radium.

Hope to talk soon.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Welcome fellow mud slinger! Let me say that in our sport, metal fab comes in so handy for instance I built a timing wheel puller a couple weeks back that I would have had to wait several weeks to have shipped. I'll include a photo, perhaps we will meet on the trails. Welcome,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

JeffG

Welcome fellow mud slinger! Let me say that in our sport, metal fab comes in so handy for instance I built a timing wheel puller a couple weeks back that I would have had to wait several weeks to have shipped. I'll include a photo, perhaps we will meet on the trails. Welcome,

Beautiful work Bofobo! Where do you usually ride?

EricB

Welcome to the forum, Jeff! Looking forward to seeing some of your projects!

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Welcome. I just got a side by side ATV so I may soon put my metal work skills to use on that as well.