• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello from Thornbury, Ontario

Chicken Lights…The tranny is a Turbo 400 automatic and the chrome rear end was originally Oldsmobile but changed to Jaguar XKE Independent Rear End Suspension with inboard disk brakes…

Chicken Lights…The tranny is a Turbo 400 automatic and the chrome rear end was originally Oldsmobile but changed to Jaguar XKE Independent Rear End Suspension with inboard disk brakes…
I caught the inner disc brakes, but didn’t recognize the rest of the diff

I have to figure out how to setup the kickdown on a TH400 this week, actually. Did you use a kit or....? We have the switch installed on the gas pedal, and there’s a kickdown on the tranny, I’m not sure if I need a solenoid in between

I have to figure out how to setup the kickdown on a TH400 this week, actually. Did you use a kit or....? We have the switch installed on the gas pedal, and there’s a kickdown on the tranny, I’m not sure if I need a solenoid in between
Install a micro switch on the carb linkage, so at WOT the switch closes. One side of the switch goes to +12v, other goes to the trans. No solenoids needed.

Back