• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello from Stony Plain.

Hello everyone, I am a volunteer at the Stony Plain and Parkland Pioneer museum(27 years) when I am not working in the oilpatch( presently Kazakhstan). I am a self taught amateur machinist and I work on mostly old farm tractors and machinery getting and keeping the equipment running and operational. I have a 12x36 lathe and a small mill drill which gets a fair bit of use.

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
Welcome Wayne, I’m about to tear into a 1954 Ford NAA myself.

You’ll find that the members (combined) have a very wide and deep set of interests!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently made these nuts to hold the jets in the carburetor on my Rumley oilpull tractor. I have to make 3 more for another fellow plus a thread chaser for cleaning up the threads for them.

Attachments

• 20191216_014119.jpg
    20191216_014119.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0

Everett

Super User
Hey Wayne, how are you doing? Good to see you on here. That is a cool old Oil Pull you've got, and it is impressive to see the restorations and repairs you guys do at the Pioneer Museum.

HI Everett. I was at my daughters a while back, I was going to drop over after supper but it got to late. I want to see your shaper (drool drool).

Brian H

Super User
Welcome.
I like the Oil Pulls, Very classy looking piece of equipment. I spent many years with my dad fixing up old John Deere 2 cylinders.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Vancouver Island!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk