• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Hello from south Sask

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
Our shitzu-terrier is a contender, he has little-man syndrome and routinely throws down outside his weight class. No hesitation , just go.

11 pounds of rage. Had him hanging off the neck of a boxer after biting it in the junk six times. The other owner wasn't worried about his dog but was amazed at the tenacity of our dust mop

Off topic, my apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks for the tips, Bill.
The price seemed a little closer to retail than I would like for a used machine.
I'm in no rush anyway.
For what it is worth I have a CT-089 as well. No QC Toolpost, but some additional tooling. No way I'd expect 2900 for it.