Hello from South Africa

SimonC

Hello everyone, I'm from South Africa and I'm doing an MBA at the University of Pretoria's Gordon Institute of Business Science. I joined this forum with the hope that the members here can assist me with sharing some information so that I can complete my research report. Hopefully you can and looking forward to interacting with you!

Hello everyone, I'm from South Africa and I'm doing an MBA at the University of Pretoria's Gordon Institute of Business Science. I joined this forum with the hope that the members here can assist me with sharing some information so that I can complete my research report. Hopefully you can and looking forward to interacting with you!
You have found a pretty helpful group of people here, as long as your questions are breaking no laws and aren't of a political or religious nature, fire away...... These folks thrive on sharing their knowledge and exchanging ideas.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member

This is prolly the worst possible group to ask business related questions. We are all highly skilled at making business cases for other members to buy entire shops full of tools that may or may not ever get used.

What kind of questions are you wanting to ask us?

Edit - sorry, I see you have already started asking......

Upnorth

Welcome from Nova Scotia. I visited your part of the world a while back. I spent about 6 months near Cape Town.