Hello from Manitoba

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from the other side of the world in Ontario south of Chatham.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Welcome from Vancouver Island.
You should fit right in with our spousal information session currently happening.

StevSmar

(Steven)
Premium Member
Wife has 2 girls.…I have 2 boys...(I guess I should add that we also have 2 dogs and 2 rabbits.)
It’s no wonder you feel like you’ve got two sets of twins!

We have 4 cats… it was supposed to be 2 and a spare, but we’re a little overstocked at the moment. My wife would love to get a dog.

We probably have about 6 (wild) rabbits, that the neighbour across the road catches and moves them to another part of Winnipeg. I’m sure there is someone else in Winnipeg who is moving rabbits from their area to ours…

StevSmar

(Steven)
Premium Member
Welcome from Lillooet BC.
Are those things in the distance called mountains. I’ve read about them in the Winnipeg library…

(I grew up around large hills (mountains to Winnipegers…) I sure miss having something in the distance that’s got some relief to it)

Are those things in the distance called mountains. I’ve read about them in the Winnipeg library…

(I grew up around large hills (mountains to Winnipegers…) I sure miss having something in the distance that’s got some relief to it)
Yeah, they kinda block the view a little, don't they? I can only see my dog run away for a couple hours vrs your few days....:D

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Don’t tell anyone I said this but Saskatchewan is starting to grow on me.....
Not as much as Alberta mind you

I dunno why but I feel the Regina Beach would be an experience

You need to try some of the Sask brine sloughs or the hot springs in Watrous. When I was a boy we used to go and float. Anyone can swim in that water!