• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Heavy TOS dividing head vs. bench mill

WestVinTools

Ok, so as I stare at my TOS dividing head I have a question. Base is 6" wide, 9-1/2" deep & 11" tall and feels like it weighs as much as baby elephant . I'm going to assume this will be too much to put on my CX601 (when it finally arrives). I really like it, but if it's too big would someone be interested in in trading for a smaller dividing head who's located relatively close to the Hamilton/Brantford area (within a 2 hour drive or so)? 20210129_130924.jpg

historicalarms

Ultra Member
wow....anybody on the forum contemplating making a rifle barrel machine should walk across the country if possible to get their hands on that beauty, what a perfect "quality" angle drive for a rifling cutter.