• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Happy Canada Day fellow Canadians.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Let's appreciate and enjoy our great country while reflecting on our tragedies and mistakes of the past so that we can make our country better for us and future Canadians.
Cheers to everyone. 20210701_135623.jpg

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Happy Canada day. No beer cheer for me:(, only brew i have is some vintage Cool Spring. o_O They haven't made that for 20 years.

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
cf8255c5e36c0a66ca9579f5176ca47c.jpg

9bd372919b7fa548bbca9b07b97cc993.jpg

Pizza, a growler of cream-ale, cribbage and a wading pool for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
751 seconds of silence in front of an orange shirt.
The knowledge that we can do better.
The hope that we succeed.
The thankfulness that we have the will to try.

And beer.
The day doesn't have to be all happy or all sad.

Brent H

Ultra Member
Family we haven’t seen in 2 years for a weekend visit, steaks, pool time, welding, planning more welding, unloading expensive woods for projects, smoking meat, pinball, crazy kids making mixed drinks, enjoying life!! Ya baby!!