• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Greetings, can't wait to get started

Murdoch

Very glad to be here. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, from you fine folks...George
I have a very unique project that I've been working on and I believe that this community can be of great benefit towards getting it started...George

Last edited:

Murdoch

Am I allowed to post pics?

Some of you will recognize this as the Mk42 from the Iron-man series. I am building something along that line.
An exoskeletal frame that can be worn, with lights, sound and servo motors...

Murdoch

This will be made of aluminum and titanium. I will hammer form, metal cast and machine. My goal is to have an armour that boasts full mobility. Can anyone tell me how I can choose an avatar pic? Thanks so much in advance... GMurdoch

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
This will be made of aluminum and titanium. I will hammer form, metal cast and machine. My goal is to have an armour that boasts full mobility. Can anyone tell me how I can choose an avatar pic? Thanks so much in advance... GMurdoch

Click your username in the top right, then go to your "personal details". :)
Look forward to seeing your suit take shape!

Murdoch

I will post REFERENCE pics of what I am looking to do. I have no design planned as this has been an evolution over time and always changing. I will start a project thread in the next day or so. Thanks guys for the support and the great welcome...GMurdoch

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Very glad to be here. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, from you fine folks...George
I have a very unique project that I've been working on and I believe that this community can be of great benefit towards getting it started...George
Welcome aboard. Love the suit. I need one.