• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tool Good Canadian source for Tormach TTS ER collet holders?

Tool
Yes, accusize is a Canadian distributor of Chinese products.

However, they buy in enough volume to have clout that we don't have as individuals. I know from first hand experience that they actually demand production changes when their products don't meet expectations and I have seen copies of correspondence to that effect.

Furthermore, Accusize has NEVER failed to make good on their product quality claims with me.

Lastly, CHMW has a group discount on Accusize Products.

I don't consider Accusize to be a Canadian equivalent to Ali Express.

I am happy to recommend Accusize to our members.

Studica doesn't appear to have real Tormach ER20 TTS holders. And their ER16 is "Request a quote".

I've also been happy with my Accusize purchases but do they sell any TTS stuff?

I've bought these https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B089YVGRDP/ and they don't have much more runout than genuine Tormach ones. Note that they are not suitable for use with an ATC (which I don't have!).

Regarding TTS stuff, any interest is a genuine Tormach superfly in excellent condition? $125 shipped.

Last edited:
Studica doesn't appear to have real Tormach ER20 TTS holders. And their ER16 is "Request a quote".

I've also been happy with my Accusize purchases but do they sell any TTS stuff?

I've bought these https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B089YVGRDP/ and they don't have much more runout than genuine Tormach ones. Note that they are not suitable for use with an ATC (which I don't have!).

Regarding TTS stuff, any interest is a genuine Tormach superfly in excellent condition? $125 shipped.
I'm interested in the superfly cutter. Does it come with any inserts?

Back