• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Fusion 360 Help...

Richard Tymko

Hi,

OMG I need help? I am having trouble generating tool paths in Fusion 360 for the attached job file. The stock is 1.25mm thick sterling silver epoxied to a plexiglass base so it can be cut clean through. Each fox head needs to be cut out as shown in the extrusion.

I want each fox head to be a separate tool path. I made the attached link shareable.

I am using 2D adaptive and getting this message... Generation completed successfully in 1.1s. Warning: Empty toolpath.
The area thatI am trying to machine out is between the fox head and the tail and between the tail and the tail tip.

The other one in I am using 2D Contour and getting these errors when trying to cut out the entire fox head... Warning: A contour was not machined because the given lead parameters would cause a collision!
Warning: Lead-out is dropped due to linking constraint. Generation completed with 2 warning(s) in 1.5s.

http://a360.co/1ZM9lbU

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Richard