• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Front shock leaking

Tom Fitzpatrick

Just thought I'd put it out there per chance I might get an informed answer. We have a 1977 Honda XR 75 dirt bike that has a leaking front shock. Where best in Calgary or area would there be a motorcycle shop to repair this shock? Or are there independent individuals you know of that could do this? Thank you.

I do Mechanic work in Acme, alot cheaper than other shops. I am fully licensed/ insured and have all the proper tools and do lots of them. Don't forget you need oil seals, wipers/dust seal and fork oil. 403-703-5700