• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

FREE - 3" Metal Screen/Fencing (3+ Full Sheets) - GONE NOW

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I have some leftover 3" metal screening/fencing from a minimum order I couldn't use up. Two sheets are already spoken for by another forum member, but that leaves 3 full 4' x 8' sheets, and about 3/4 of another sheet.

FREE to anyone in the Calgary area, plus I will deliver :) You must take all 3+ of them.

I have no room in my shop, so I need to off-load it ASAP. The first person who wants it and will take delivery within the next day or so can have it. Otherwise, it goes to the dump.

It is steel (not galvanized) 10 gauge material. Pretty good stuff. It came from Accurate Screen and Grating in Calgary.

1617317799896.png

1617317837615.png

1617317865091.png

Last edited:

historicalarms

Ultra Member
If somebody has a flat-deck trailer that needs some sides, that would work beautifully ,easy to mount & not much wind resistance on the road.

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
I’ll take them, home most of weekend. Uses galore for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Ha ha I was just wishing I had something like that. If I wasn't almost 300 kms away I'd take ya up on that generous offer in a heart beat. We just got a new puppy and I need to make a temporary enclosure around the dog house as well as protect a few plants in the yard (the few that the last dog didn't totally destroy) . I'm sure you will have them gone in no time.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Interestingly enough the project was puppy related, but not cages. I will post when it is finished.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Beautiful property and outstanding shop I could never compete with. Sooooo nice.

Even a cat that like me. That's a rarity.