• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Forbidden

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I’m not able to access the site today from my computer.
Getting a “Forbidden” error message even though I can read it via Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Hi David_R8, I had similar issues with the website off-and-on yesterday. Finally I gave up and went to bed!

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
It sort of loads in Chrome but I can’t login.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I managed to login in Chrome.
Cleared Firefox cache and no love...

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Win 10 and IE hanging in there. The website has been off and on sluggish all day though.

francist

Super User
For me it’s been sporadic. I’ve not been forbidden to access but there have been occasions recently when it’s been painfully slow to the point I just give up for a while. Never sure if it’s on my end or not. Using Safari on my iPad with OS14 as of yesterday. There’s been lots of software (Win as well as iOS) updates recently, maybe some are giving conflicts.

-frank

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
So I continue to be unable to access the site via Firefox.
I've cleared my cache, restarted my machine. I'm at a loss of what to do.

Edit....it seems to be working now...

Tom O

Ultra Member
Well it just took 5 minutes of searching in order to load!
On the other hand at 7:00 Wheel of fortune is currently unavailable on Chanel 124, 131 Isn’t available also so I have to wonder if it could be Telus.
How many here are using Telus and experiencing problems?
7:23 still no wheel!

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Well it just took 5 minutes of searching in order to load!
On the other hand at 7:00 Wheel of fortune is currently unavailable on Chanel 124, 131 Isn’t available also so I have to wonder if it could be Telus.
How many here are using Telus and experiencing problems?
7:23 still no wheel!

Over the past three weeks I’ve spent over five hours either on hold or talking to Telus about our internet service.