File hardness testers

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Maybe Amazon likes me better:D

I doubt it. I bet they are profiling again. They used to price against what they thought you would pay. Looks like they are doing it again.

But I know how to play that game. I'll put it in my shopping cart and wait till I see it for a lot less.

Either that or wait till arrives and give them grief over it. Maybe even make them pay for return shipping just to get even!

Hope it's not too late to cancel.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I just put them on my wishlist and I'll wait and see if Santa will bring them for me Christmas morning like she usually does.

What a fantastic idea! Especially since you can create special wish lists for different categories and since wish lists can be individually shared!

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
We stumbled on that solution years ago. I pay attention all year long, and will buy/make her stuff she wants and hide it away till Christmas. She has no idea what to get me every year (because I just buy myself what I want she says....) and it's always last minute begging me for something she can get me. Now I just put it on the wishlist and poof, like magic, there it is :D. Who would have thought that a man with a thousand hobbies and interests would be hard to buy for, but I guess I am.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Who would have thought that a man with a thousand hobbies and interests would be hard to buy for, but I guess I am.

You could be describing me too. I used to make a list for her, but she would always get something other than what I wanted. Big bummer for both of us. An amazon wish list would be bullet proof cuz it's the actual item.

Not necessary for her and might not even work. She never knows what she really wants and returns 80% of it anyway. I do like you do. I pay attention. Especially to what she says as she gets or gives other gifts. I will often go out and get something the week after and put it away for next year. I also keep lists on my phone for her and the kids. I used to keep lists for my folks too, and wish I still could......

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice
When I go to that link today I get $99. Yesterday when I ordered them it was 88.06. I think it even changed while in my cart by a couple dollars between adding to cart and getting to check out.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
I get $92.44. My guess is shipping, since Amazon may say free shipping, but reality says Chicken Lights doesn't work for free, and neither do Amazon drivers and couriers. Selling price must include freight costs, and I’m sure the Amazon pricing algorithms calculate selling price based on source location and buyer location.

Tom O

Ultra Member
I have tried several of the posted links and get $99.90 every time. Perhaps I'm not holding my tongue right?
Ah yeah… Reminds me of when we were 10 or so when someone said hold your tounge and say. “ I was born on a pirate ship! “