• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Few more items, cxa tool post and some chucks

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Japanese cxa tool post and two boring bar holders, 1 inch Jacob chuck, skoda mt5 live center. Tng100 collet holder nmtb40, mt4 draw bar holder for endmill, soft Jaws bison for 200 church, end mills for brown sharpie taper - very rare. New soft Jaws for bison 16".
bc641d88d604960801758cce31973255.jpg
f700048f067678a679202fbb3a2b1981.jpg
6591fe239fceed992adf8b01f104016f.jpg
755f047facd2b8c41e9437676346b5d9.jpg

Sent from my JSN-L23 using Tapatalk

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
It is MT5 you would need to get a new adapter to it, its for JT5. Its a very large chuck - like 5kg in weight and can take 1" drill bit shank. Its the largest Jacobs makes. $100.

Frcsc6el8

I am interested in the jacobs chuck and also the B&S cutters. What taper are they? i am in Vancouver. Thanks John

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I think they are mostly #9 but I have to check - some can be 8 and one is small.

Shipping to Vancouver of the chuck will be around $20 or so. The tapers will add to it maybe like a $5 - they are not that heavy.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I also have Skoda Mt5 live center for sale for 70 if you are interested.

Chuck is 100 the B&S set would be 15. Plus shipping - probably around 25 for both things.

Frcsc6el8

Thanks do you have a key for the chuck? What is the condition of the chuck?

How would I remit? Is PayPal an option?

Sorry no use for the Skoda center. John

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I have to check for the key - I am not sure there is one - I have three of these chucks and I am selling one. The chuck is in good condition there is definitely wear on the jaws but this is expected given that it is a used item - moves smoothly from open to close etc. max open is just over 1" min is around 3/8. Fully functional. No chips in the area where key goes in.

The cutters are mostly used but I saw at least one that feels brand new or barely used. At least one larger one had its tongue fixed with a welder (not sure what happened there).

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I checked my stock and I have one extra chuck key but it is beaten up and has some teeth missing.

I have just two spare acron dies #2 in 3/8-16 and 1/4-20 sizes.

Frcsc6el8

Thanks. Would $150 for all including shipping be ok? I don’t see any way for private messaging-I don’t want to post my contact info on the public thread. Could you text me with your address?
604-616-6496. Thanks

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hi. You click on the name & then 'start conversation'. These messages then appear in your inbox.
Alternately you can go to Inbox on upper right. start conversation, find the users name etc.

Attachments

• SNAG-11-22-2020 0000.jpg
    SNAG-11-22-2020 0000.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2