• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

EMCO MAXIMAT V10-P 10" LATHE, Calgary, $5500

eotrfish

Super User
Someone should jump on this before it's too late. Looks like it has been well cared for - original factory paint with a few scuffs.

Great precision small lathe. I had one for a few years before I upgraded to the Maximat Super 11.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
988dfb87-366e-426f-a9c4-61ad1f5539d9

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
While that would have been out of my price range when I started that sure would have been a nicer route to go than how I did it. The lathe sure looks in nice shape

Arbutus

Super User
Premium Member
V10-P with the FB-2 milling head, and most accessories. Nice kit and a good price. Mine is still as accurate as the day I bought it 30 years ago. This would be an excellent machine for someone needing a lathe and a small mill in a small footprint.

JReimer

I like the look of it. to bad it is out of range and out of price for me. Need to start making some more hobby money.

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
They are a nice lathe, and its good see them fetching those sorts of dollars, relative to what the new offshore stuff sells for.

I've working for a while on its predecessor, an MQ3100 w/ quick change gear box. It has the advantage that the milling column has box ways vs round column.

Just for kicks, here's bed, scraped to perfection, factory new or better. So much work! going to be for sale when it its done.

DSC_5541-870x1300.JPG

DSC_5644-1300x870.JPG

DSC_5625-1300x1941.JPG

DSC_5593-1300x870.JPG