Elliott Omnimil 00 + Tools SOLD

Towforce

(Located in Abbotsford B.C.).... As much as I wanted this to be a restoration project, sadly, because of future plans, its time for someone else to take on the rebuild of this unique little milling machine. This is an Elliott Omnimil 00. You can find a great information article here:

I inherited this machine several years back, the electrical was a mess so all of the electrical has been removed and it will require a full electrical rebuild. (note, in a pinch, motors could be tossed back on with drum switches and made operational) The main horizontal motor (2hp) is in good condition, the overhead 1hp runs but should be replaced (vibration), table feed motor runs, coolant motor unknown. All of the old English wiring and system are pretty much unusable.

Mechanically sound, clean, with some surface damage to the main table. Includes all covers and chip tray, horizontal support and arbor, I'm asking $1000.00 for the Elliott Mill. (Does not include the mobile base shown in the photo):

20230909_113555.jpg 20230910_124221.jpg

I also have a home made "roll out tooling chest" with plenty of tools to support this mill (including an indexing head). I'm asking $800 for tooling and chest ( sorry, I won't sell the tooling until a buyer is found for the mill).

20230910_123508.jpg 20230910_112050.jpg

20230910_112034.jpg 20230910_112937.jpg

The Mill is packaged/palleted and is ready to find a new home. Rough estimate is 1800 pounds and obviously... will not ship! PM me if your interested and or direct at:
martin(underscore)henry(AT)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

Martin

Note - This item is now SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit

Super User
I wish I was closer, that would possibly full the bill for me. Could haul it in the back of the truck, or rent a U-haul trailer. A wee bit lighter then the 7 ton beast I last looked at. And some tooling to go with it! Maybe show the damage to the table?

Towforce

I wish I was closer, that would possibly full the bill for me. Could haul it in the back of the truck, or rent a U-haul trailer. A wee bit lighter then the 7 ton beast I last looked at. And some tooling to go with it! Maybe show the damage to the table?
Funny how how with a Mill its either a monster or its micky mouse and a "wanna-be" mill that not capable of anything. These Elliots are pretty unique. Manual says about 1100 pounds (gross at 1600... I assume crated)... having moved it I'm pretty sure its over 1200 (Tooling if interested would probably push the total up another 2-300 pounds). Here is a screen shot of the table.( not sure how anyone could mill down into the table and not notice? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.... oh well. One other damage note: the acme screw nut/cage on the for/aft table feed has been repaired, works but could be done a little better...

Table.jpg

Towforce

SOLD.... New owner is on Vancouver Island and appears happy to taken on "my" project. (tho....not sure his wife is ;-) ) I wish I could of had the time and place to brought this wonderful little Mill back to life but it was not to be. Thanks to those that showed interest. Ultimately it sold via F-Book Market Place, a real gong show but eventually filtered through to someone who understood what they were getting into.

Cheers

(PS, Not sure how to mark the thread header as "Sold")

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
SOLD.... New owner is on Vancouver Island and appears happy to taken on "my" project. (tho....not sure his wife is ;-) ) I wish I could of had the time and place to brought this wonderful little Mill back to life but it was not to be. Thanks to those that showed interest. Ultimately it sold via F-Book Market Place, a real gong show but eventually filtered through to someone who understood what they were getting into.

Cheers

(PS, Not sure how to mark the thread header as "Sold")
Does that include the tools?