• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Edmonton Meet ups & local info

Jyman

Ruzter,

I have been thinking of building a bead roller for a little while now, it's been a tool I have been wanting for a long time now. What design where you thinking of going with?

Jon

Ron-Cairns

There is a group of hobbyist machinists that meet the last Thursday of the month in Edmonton, it is this coming Thursday.
Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, 30 December at the Humpty's Restaurant 4503 Gateway Blvd
(one block north of Whitemud Freeway on the east side of Gateway Blvd just north of Holiday Inn) at about 7:00 pm.
Everyone with an interest in metal working at any level is welcome.
Ron

Skidesign

Hey, I'm in Avonmore here in Edmonton. I wrote about myself in the intro area, but I'm a machinist and enjoy TIG welding and motorcycles. I'd be up for some Edmonton meets at some point. Any photos of the stuff you've done so far? Let's see your shop!

-Eric

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk
Hey Eric, are you still around? I’m in the University area pretty close to you and would like to get together for a chat.