• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Edmonton Auction...

Blue Wall

I am looking at tooling for my Cincinnati hydra shift. According to the manual the tailstock is a MT4. Do you guys see stuff that would fit and be good for a newbie? Thanks in advance. Ron

johnnielsen

John (Makonjohn)
Premium Member
I've seen a few instances of people on Kijiji and Marketplace selling 3 and 4 morse taper drills and the occasional decent drill chuck with said taper. Use 2-3 and 3-4 MT drill sleeve adaptors for smaller tapers. Check each one every day and something will pop up.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
What do you need I can supply all sorts of MT4 tooling and I am in Calgary at very reasonable prices.

Blue Wall

I've seen a few instances of people on Kijiji and Marketplace selling 3 and 4 morse taper drills and the occasional decent drill chuck with said taper. Use 2-3 and 3-4 MT drill sleeve adaptors for smaller tapers. Check each one every day and something will pop up.
Good advice
Thank you
Ron