• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Ed from okotoks area

sorrelcreek

Hi guy seen this forum from kijiji. Looks like a great way to get to meet new people interested in the metal industry. I'm 30 years old been machining since I was 18 started my apprenticeship right out of high school. Work for a natural gas compressor company than for 7 years doing plant maintaince on industrial equipment. Work as a machinist and millwright fixing equipment, also have lathe and milling machine at my home shop. Always learning and wanting to learn more only work on manual equipment.

Matt_b_m

Hi Ed,

That sounds absolutely great to have that kind of gear at your home shop! Welcome, I'm sure you have a lot you can pass on to those of us without the professional experience!

sorrelcreek

Thx guy always interested in meeting new people. Yes for sure Kris Jensen nice to know more people in okotoks we may have to meet up at some point see what projects each other are working on

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Welcome! This form is a good spot to share your garage projects. Hopefully people will give you a few ideas too. Once all the ideas start flying its amazing what is possible.