• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tool Easy coolant setup

Tool

fixerup

Super User
All you need is a medical IV pouch with the hose,the tube pinch valve and the flow valve. Mount the hose on a flexible goose neck or a solid electrical copper wire to a magnet base or tie wrap to the tool post .......
My lathe, mill and bandsaw each have their IV set-up. Examples of all 3 drip systems are in the picture.
You might get coolant all over you if a long curly swarf catches the tube and wraps it around the chuck. It only happen to me once in maybe 15 years.

Attachments

• 20231022_144248.jpg
    20231022_144248.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 22

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I love it! great job :D

Old Bike mechanic buddy of mine used to have an IV stand for a mobile tool rack, and fuel drip station for running/tuning bikes without tanks on. Just a gear lube bottle hung from it, with a long fuel line running to the bike. It would have been cooler if he used Iv bags like you lol.