• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Tool DRO manual

Tool

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
I purchased a DRO off ebay and the manual was pretty much worthless. The translation from Chinese to English was hilarious. This seems to be a common problem . As well the manual seemed to be for an older software version than what I had. Sent a few emails to the seller and he was very good at replying to me and sent a new manual that is actually pretty good. I had watched several youtube videos on DRO operation and those were very little help. The best I could do is pick up one or two tips from each video. Anyhow, the DRO is a JCS900-3AE and if there is any interest from other members I could share what I received. The manual is a pdf file I got by email. I am not sure how to share it but if someone needs a copy we could work it out. I have not read the entire manual yet but it is the best I have come across.