Did I Sell or Give You A Metal Brake Years Ago ???

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Yikes. Just found this part as I was doing some shop cleanup. It's the beveled pressing plate for a PA 30" metal brake. I remember either selling or giving it to someone on this forum...maybe @Janger, @Jwest7788, @Dabbler ??? It's this model:

1586220894013.png

I must have forgotten to include it. If you were the recipient, let me know and you can pick it up (contactless). So sorry about that.

plate2.jpg
plate1.jpg

Last edited:

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Calgary PT, you sold me a TIG torch handle a while back . Do you think when you have some time you could root around & see if the rest of it's there?
The matching electrical box thing with the knobs & buttons... ( I think its probably light blue & says 'Miller') the hoses & the tall round accessory? Didn't want to make an issue, I know its hard to monitor inventory sometimes LOL

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
That wasn't me. I've only ever had one TIG torch, the original one that came with my Miller 20 years ago. Maybe check the posts to see who advertised it. I checked the classified just in case I was having a seniors moment, but I never advertised anything like this.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Just messin with ya. LOL
Now I remember. Sorry. You said it was a collector's item worth thousands and you were just steppin' out to get me a bank draft.

It's getting cold waiting here on the step.

Last edited:

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
LOL. I guess you won’t believe I thought it was April-1 but working from home thing is making days blend together? Glad we took a time out haha moment.

Tom O

Ultra Member
No but I saw this one on facebook for $150.00 does anyone know anything about these beastys?

IMAG1267.jpg

looks good! Just one problem though. it looks like it bends up to 2 1/8! And there is no stops on it.

IMAG1261.jpg

Here is under the plate

IMAG1264.jpg

It's missing some parts those are 2 springs sticking up there and a bar is suppose to be in the channel at the back driven by a gear on the T handle adjustment.

IMAG1265.jpg