• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Machine Deckel Mill

Machine

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
It would cost about 4K$ to ship - or a week of time and nearly 2K to pick it up myself.

This is the CNC version of the Deckel mill, in their #2 size, with the CNC rotary table. The table is north of 4K$ in working condition. This is with a rising knee instead of the FP base and the gantry style mill. A wise buyer would gut it and use a modern controller and modern drivers, but leave the servo motors in place.

a smile

Lifelong hobby - cold iron
Premium Member
It would cost about 4K$ to ship - or a week of time and nearly 2K to pick it up myself.

This is the CNC version of the Deckel mill, in their #2 size, with the CNC rotary table. The table is north of 4K$ in working condition. This is with a rising knee instead of the FP base and the gantry style mill. A wise buyer would gut it and use a modern controller and modern drivers, but leave the servo motors in place.
This is exactly the project I am currently working on, the only difference is the model of the host, I also replaced a 4nc, and then replaced the SYNTEC 4-axis CNC system, and it is in progress, if anyone also plans to change the system, I am willing to share with you and discuss better design solutions together!

The fervent hope is that the same machinery can be used together to transform and strengthen it.

I look forward to a joint study will!

2023_09_02_17_55_IMG_2419.JPG