Machine Deckel Mill

Machine

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
It would cost about 4K$ to ship - or a week of time and nearly 2K to pick it up myself.

This is the CNC version of the Deckel mill, in their #2 size, with the CNC rotary table. The table is north of 4K$ in working condition. This is with a rising knee instead of the FP base and the gantry style mill. A wise buyer would gut it and use a modern controller and modern drivers, but leave the servo motors in place.

a smile

Lifelong hobby - cold iron
Premium Member
It would cost about 4K$ to ship - or a week of time and nearly 2K to pick it up myself.

This is the CNC version of the Deckel mill, in their #2 size, with the CNC rotary table. The table is north of 4K$ in working condition. This is with a rising knee instead of the FP base and the gantry style mill. A wise buyer would gut it and use a modern controller and modern drivers, but leave the servo motors in place.
This is exactly the project I am currently working on, the only difference is the model of the host, I also replaced a 4nc, and then replaced the SYNTEC 4-axis CNC system, and it is in progress, if anyone also plans to change the system, I am willing to share with you and discuss better design solutions together!

The fervent hope is that the same machinery can be used together to transform and strengthen it.

I look forward to a joint study will!

2023_09_02_17_55_IMG_2419.JPG