• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

CT129N mini mill

darrin1200

Darrin
I have a line on a CT129N mill, for a good price. It’s the size I’ve been looking for. I’ve had my eyes out for a CX600.
Is $1300 with some collets and tools good deal. I think I will have to move quickly to get this.
Thoughts??

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
My CT129 does what I want, only downside is the MT2 quill. I only say this as R8 seems to be much more common for tooling. That being said, MT2 works fine, just sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find specialty tooling at acceptable pricing.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
My CT129 does what I want, only downside is the MT2 quill. I only say this as R8 seems to be much more common for tooling. That being said, MT2 works fine, just sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find specialty tooling at acceptable pricing.

@darrin1200 , I've used a CT129N with MT3 spindle for a number of years for me its been a reliable mill without issues. Totally agree with whydontu post #2

Should one get rammy with it then that's another story.