Crankshaft Deflection Gauge - Anyone Need One?

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Found this at the thrift store yesterday. Cost me $10. I thought it was a bore gauge, turns out it's a crankshaft deflection gauge 4" to 20" and the dial indicator takes about 6 pounds of force to deflect the needle. Any use to anyone? Weighs about 2 pounds, so a Canada Post flat rate box will be about $25 to anywhere in Canada.

Got a nice crispy calibration certificate from 1993, unfortunately I can't read it...

IMG_3673.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpeg
    IMG_3679.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3680.jpeg
    IMG_3680.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    611.4 KB · Views: 3

cjmac

Found this at the thrift store yesterday. Cost me $10. I thought it was a bore gauge, turns out it's a crankshaft deflection gauge 4" to 20" and the dial indicator takes about 6 pounds of force to deflect the needle. Any use to anyone? Weighs about 2 pounds, so a Canada Post flat rate box will be about $25 to anywhere in Canada.

Got a nice crispy calibration certificate from 1993, unfortunately I can't read it...

View attachment 43045
I would be interested. I'm in Victoria.

Chris

cjmac

View attachment 43045

cjmac

This arrived and I opened it today. It was really nicely wrapped inside and out. I'm very happy.
Thank you

Chris