Craftex Mill

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
20181030_134019[1].jpg 20181030_134041[1].jpg 20181030_134235[1].jpg 20181030_134218[1].jpg
Posting this for my neighbor Les who wants to sell his pristine Craftex 2hp knee mill. comes with R8 collet set, facemill and clamp set. Mill is in new condition showing zero signs of wear. He used it twice and never got into it. Asking 2500 or best offer
call Les 587-434-2555

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Oh I'm feeling sorry for myself that I can't t afford or justify that mill! I think that would be a good buy for someone. It looks very good .

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
That's the machine I have .... I like it just fine

Lots of Cnc conversions of that machine, lots of parts from grizzly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
About 1000 lbs, has a 1 inch hole through column to lift it.

Bfb123

Thanks for heads up on the mill Alexander! Picked it up yesterday, ended up breaking it down to pretty much 4 components to get it up the stairs, feeling that this morning! hehehe.

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
The manual from BB is classic garbage, but grizzly has done a nice job on there similar models like tithe G0801

Bfb123

Thanks Kevin, gonna find similar match on grizzly site, your right there manuals look a lot “cleaner”.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Glad someone got it. Looked like a good deal to me. As long as you take good care of it you wont lose money on that one.