• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.
  • The 2026 Calgary Area Meetup is set for Saturday May 30th at 10am. The signup thread is here! Robinhood has graciously offered to host the meetup again this year. Please note that you MUST RSVP to the notice linked above if you wish to come.

Tool Craftex Drill Press v-belts

Tool

IH Guy

Active Member
Where you guys buying your replacement belts for drill press?

1803 (O-610E) & 1805 (O-625)are the ones I have on that came with my drill press..... Amazon says they are a washing machine belt 🙁

Looking for a Gates or something of decent quality. Right now they are stretched so much, I'm just slipping them most times when I am drilling steel. Anyone ever use those red link-belt things? I have heard of people using them on table saws, but not drill press?

Are these considered A belts?
 
Back
Top